Snapshots and stories from Jessica Kelly's work and adventures with the Western Heads East Project from May - August 2008 in Mwanza, Tanzania.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

One Fish Two Fish, Red Fish Blue Fish

Thanks to the wireless internet at the Dubai International Airport I am able to share a few pictures of my adventures since leaving Mwanza on the 10th. I am just about to begin the last leg of my journey home through the U.K. More photos and stories to come!

The 41 hour train ride to Dar Es Salaam...


Bwejuu Beach (East Coast of Zanzibar)
Kendwa Beach (Northern Zanzibar) & Snorkelling Trip



2 comments:

Dad said...

What a lovely beach. And the cows are a quaint touch, in my business we frown on cows on the beach. Perhaps I need to go to Zanzibar to do some extension work some day…..

Sabrina said...

wewe